James Bond Weekend at Amberley Museum
|Saturday, 28th Mar 2020 10:00am - 4:30pm|
|Amberley Museum, New Barn Road, Amberley, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9LT|
|General Admission Price for the Museum|
At Amberley Museum, location of 'A View to a Kill'
• See the orginal Zorin train engine and trucks running in and out of Mainstrike Mine's entrance!
• Aston Martin car display
• Re-enactment of film scenes taken at Amberley involving Zorin and his workers, James Bond and Stacey Sutton
• Check out our brand new James Bond story boards
• Q&A with Bond experts including Derek Lyons who was a stunt double in the film
• Enjoy some cocktails in our Limeburners Cafe
• Live Bond themed music from 'Vintage Candy' and 'Sarah Sussex Violinist'
• ‘A View to a Kill’Behind the scenes making of the film
• BBC interview with Sir Roger Moore in 1985