Click HERE for details of this walking treasure hunt around Arundel.
Click HERE for details of Arundel Walking Tours by Arundel Historic Tours
Click HERE for the South Downs Walking, blog of keen walker/hiker, leisure photographer and blogger, Malcolm Oakley, fortunate to live at the edge of the South Downs National Park, in West Sussex, England, he blogs mainly about South Downs walks.
Click HERE to find local gardens open to the public
through The National Gardens Scheme.
NB: Approximate maximum journey:
20 minutes drive from Arundel.
Click HERE for more information on the Angmering Park Estate.
Click HERE for more information on the South Downs National Park.
Click HERE for more information on Chichester's Tour Guides.
Click HERE for more information on walking the South Downs National Park
Click HERE for more information on the South Downs National Park Newsletter.
Dog Friendly Eating and Drinking Establishments in Arundel
Disclaimer: These recommendations are from local dog owners. This list is intended as a guide only and it is up to the individual venue if they allow dogs. Visit Arundel accepts no responsibility for mis-use of this information.
- The Kings Arms pub, Tarrant Street
- The Eagle pub, Tarrant Street
- The Edible Sandwich coffee shop, Town Quay
- St Mary's Gate Inn, London Road
- The Swan Hotel and pub, High Street
- The Black Rabbit, Mill Road
- The George at Burpham, Burpham
- Swanbourne Lodge Café, Mill Road
- Knights Table Carvery, High Street